Edge out the competition with a head start on college applications
My admissions boot camp helps high school seniors create world-class college applications, with the goal of completing at least four applications before Early Decision deadlines.
My standard boot camp includes multiple Zoom sessions per week for 8-12 weeks, with "homework" for students between sessions. Most families choose to meet with me 1 to 3 times per week. However, the service is unlimited and I will meet as often as your student needs.
I can help your student:
Identify target schoolsCraft a strategic personal narrative with powerful, unique takeaway pointsDevelop and stick to an application completion scheduleTailor their applications to their top-choice schools
As students complete their essay drafts, the boot camp also includes unlimited edits and feedback by email between sessions.
I use this structure because in my 8 years of experience, I have found that twice-weekly meetings + remote support work best for most students.
However, I understand that every student is unique, and I will work with your family to design a schedule and action plan that works best for you.
Have polished, complete applications in time for Early Decision and scholarship deadlines
Every year, thousands of students miss out on the admissions advantages and scholarships available to those who apply early. I can help your student take full advantage of his or her summer to seize this opportunity.
With most or all of their applications done before their senior year, my students can devote their full attention to classes, extracurriculars, and the SAT/ACT while their classmates are still scrambling to meet deadlines.
My boot camp package comes with unlimited consultations and essay feedback for 90 days, with an optional add-on to support your student all the way up to the January 1 deadlines.
Flexibility to accommodate your student's schedule
High-achieving students have busy summers, and no one understands that better than me. I am happy to design a bespoke action plan to meet your students' needs. I have worked with students on intensive 2-3 week timelines, timelines with large gaps to accommodate other activities, and even by email only.
I've mastered the art and science of admissions
I've helped high school students from around the United States and the world get accepted to Yale, Stanford, Princeton, Brown, the University of Pennsylvania, UChicago, and other top universities. Read more about my background on LinkedIn.
100% ethical assistance
My students produce exceptional applications that are fully their own. I firmly believe that no one can speak for your student as powerfully as they can speak for themselves, so I work hard to support them as they produce original work they can be proud of.
Thanks to Abigail, I have been accepted into Stanford and Yale! Beyond giving spot-on feedback and providing specific edits, Abigail inspires me to find my authentic voice in my essays and helps me translate my thoughts into eloquent words. If you work with Abigail, there's no doubt that she will make your application essays stand out and be unique to you. She is sincere, supportive, responsible, and readily available to help. I would 100% recommend Abigail for anyone applying to colleges or looking to polish their writing skills!
- Christy w., student, stanford university class of 2024
I am so lucky to have Abigail help my daughter, Christy, during her application process. Abigail is a great mentor and always made herself available when we need help. She provided invaluable advice and recommendations on my daughter's essays. An exceptional writer and adviser, Abigail always inspired Christy to push her essays to the next level. I am so happy we received Abigail's help throughout the process, and that led my daughter to a successful path. I will recommend Abigail's services to anyone without any hesitation.
- Lisa J., Christy's Mom
Having Abigail as an editor is simply the best feeling. She's someone who will not only understand your most esoteric puns and literary references but even comes up with suggestions or improvements in the most unexpected of situations. You can rely on her as an adept, creative mind; as a trustworthy, experienced editor; or even just a second voice when you're faced with a difficult decision. Whether it's polishing essays or advising you on critical writing decisions, choosing Abigail makes the college application process a whole lot less stressful, and you can be sure you're putting out the best version of yourself possible.
- M. T., admitted to princeton university and yale university
College application is a process with so many nuances; one has to experience it to know how much is involved and what is at stake. Abigail's qualifications are top-notch. The Skype sessions worked well; she is always available, kind and patient. I appreciate Abigail's dedication through out the application cycle, especially during the rush towards the finish line. I feel fortunate that my child had Abigail as adviser; her judgement is what we trust and rely on. A true professional, she is the best of the best.
- H. T., M. T's dad
Why Work With Me?
My coaching and editing career started when I graduated cum laude from Harvard College in 2012, where I concentrated in English.
I completed my MFA in nonfiction writing at the University of Pittsburgh in 2018, and I've spent a total of eight years helping students get into their top-choice schools. I've helped high school students from around the United States and the world get accepted to Yale, Stanford, Princeton, Brown, the University of Pennsylvania, UChicago, and other top universities.
Full-service boot camp: $6,000 for unlimited support (for 90 days)
Structured boot camp designed to produce at least 4 polished applications in 8-12 weeksUnlimited consultations and edits for 3 monthsGain a decisive advantage over the competition by submitting applications for Early Action/Early DecisionImprove your chances of winning scholarships
Full-service boot camp with extension: $8,000 for unlimited support (for the entire application season)
Unlimited consultations and edits for the entire application seasonSupport for all applications and supplements not completed in the first three monthsMost of my students apply to 10+ colleges. Ensure that every application is extraordinarySpecial pricing: Clients who buy the three-month boot camp pay $2,000 for the add-on
Schedule a free 30-minute consultation to determine whether my service is right for your student and your family. Email me email@example.com.
Get More Information
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, applicable laws and regulations and their compliance. If you disagree with any of the stated terms and conditions, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this site are secured by relevant copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is allowed to temporarily download one duplicate of the materials (data or programming) on Abigail Lind, Editor's site for individual and non-business use only. This is the just a permit of license and not an exchange of title, and under this permit you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial use , or for any public presentation (business or non-business);
- attempt to decompile or rebuild any product or material contained on Abigail Lind, Editor's site;
- remove any copyright or other restrictive documentations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to someone else or even "mirror" the materials on other server.
- This permit might consequently be terminated if you disregard any of these confinements and may be ended by Abigail Lind, Editor whenever deemed. After permit termination or when your viewing permit is terminated, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your ownership whether in electronic or printed form.
- The materials on Abigail Lind, Editor's site are given "as is". Abigail Lind, Editor makes no guarantees, communicated or suggested, and thus renounces and nullifies every single other warranties, including without impediment, inferred guarantees or states of merchantability, fitness for a specific reason, or non-encroachment of licensed property or other infringement of rights. Further, Abigail Lind, Editor does not warrant or make any representations concerning the precision, likely results, or unwavering quality of the utilization of the materials on its Internet site or generally identifying with such materials or on any destinations connected to this website.
In no occasion should Abigail Lind, Editor or its suppliers subject for any harms (counting, without constraint, harms for loss of information or benefit, or because of business interference,) emerging out of the utilization or powerlessness to utilize the materials on Abigail Lind, Editor's Internet webpage, regardless of the possibility that Abigail Lind, Editor or a Abigail Lind, Editor approved agent has been told orally or in written of the likelihood of such harm. Since a few purviews don't permit constraints on inferred guarantees, or impediments of obligation for weighty or coincidental harms, these confinements may not make a difference to you.
5. Amendments and Errata
The materials showing up on Abigail Lind, Editor's site could incorporate typographical, or photographic mistakes. Abigail Lind, Editor does not warrant that any of the materials on its site are exact, finished, or current. Abigail Lind, Editor may roll out improvements to the materials contained on its site whenever without notification. Abigail Lind, Editor does not, then again, make any dedication to update the materials.
Abigail Lind, Editor has not checked on the majority of the websites or links connected to its website and is not in charge of the substance of any such connected webpage. The incorporation of any connection does not infer support by Abigail Lind, Editor of the site. Utilization of any such connected site is at the user's own risk.
Abigail Lind, Editor may update these terms of utilization for its website whenever without notification. By utilizing this site you are consenting to be bound by the then current form of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
8. Governing Law
Any case identifying with Abigail Lind, Editor's site should be administered by the laws of the country of United States Abigail Lind, Editor State without respect to its contention of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will gather and utilization of individual data singularly with the target of satisfying those reasons indicated by us and for other good purposes, unless we get the assent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will just hold individual data the length of essential for the satisfaction of those reasons.
- We will gather individual data by legal and reasonable means and, where fitting, with the information or assent of the individual concerned.
- Personal information ought to be important to the reasons for which it is to be utilized, and, to the degree essential for those reasons, ought to be exact, finished, and updated.
- We will protect individual data by security shields against misfortune or burglary, and also unapproved access, divulgence, duplicating, use or alteration.
- We will promptly provide customers with access to our policies and procedures for the administration of individual data.
We are focused on leading our business as per these standards with a specific end goal to guarantee that the privacy of individual data is secure and maintained.